Hi there! I wanted to share a super easy and delicious recipe that I’ve been making for a while and my husband loves! Oh and did I mention it’s easy? No peek beef tips. It’s one of the first meals I made after we were married and has become a household staple.
This is a great for the weekends or a movie night because they take 2 1/2 to 3 hours to cook. Plenty of time to finish a movie and get the sides cooking so they’ll be ready at the same time. And since it’s not a crock pot recipe you don’t want to leave the house while it’s cooking.
I’ve served it with egg noodles, rice, and mashed potatoes. Mashed potatoes is my favorite so far, but we were out of potatoes so I settled for rice. Still yummy!
So here it is
- 2 lbs of beef tips
- One package of brown gravy
- One package of Lipton onion soup
- One 10.5 oz can of cream of mushroom soup
- Three hand fulls of mushrooms. (Or a can of mushrooms. We like lots of mushrooms so I used raw ones.)
- One cup of Ginger Ale
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Put beef tips and mushrooms in an 8×8 dish.
- In a separate bowl mix brown gravy and Lipton onion soup together with the Ginger Ale.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup to the Ginger Ale mixture.
- Pour over beef and mushrooms coating all of it.
- Bake covered with aluminum foil for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
That’s it! Super easy and very yummy! Let me know if any of you try it. And if you change anything. I’m thinking about adding bell peppers on my next round.
Also, if you’re looking for a movie to watch while cooking, check out my last post