Hello! I hope you all had lovely weekends and got the rest you needed for this week.
This past week was both busy and uneventful at the same time. The week days were uneventful, but it seems like there was constantly something to do on the weekend. This week is actually my busier week, so this post will most likely be much longer next week.
- I finished reading The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (which I will write-up eventually) and now I am even more excited for the movie to come out. Especially after I found out Allen Alda is playing the older Ira. I really enjoyed this one, and think I’ll give a few of his other books a try. 2nd and Charles always has lots of his books for three or four dollars.
- Coffee, coffee, coffee. I have never been a coffee drinker. That is until last week. I drank a cup every day and picked up a few cute thermos too. Let’s see if that carries over to this week too. If not the Husband will probably be a little upset (since I bought 6 thermos). Oops.
- Easter. On Sunday after church we had Easter dinner at my in-laws and then they came over to our house to see what all we’ve done with the place since their last visit. And my mother-in-law borrowed a few books from my 2nd and Charles visit mentioned from this post to read while she is out of town. This Sunday, on actual Easter, my mom and sisters are coming over to our house for dinner.
- I have been waiting for forever for this shirt that I ordered online to come in the mail and it finally came in this week! Too bad it’s a size too small. Looks like I’m going to have to send it back and wait another two weeks for another one.
- Crossed Roses by Breeana Puttroff comes out today, but I actually got my hands on an early release and finished it today! There will be a review coming soon. It was delightful!!
- This slip extender is beautiful! I’ve had my eye on it for a while now, and I think it’s time I ordered it.
Posts from this week:
- What I’m Reading This Week: The title says it all. This is a summary of what I was reading last week. I only finished one book on the list.
- Spring Wreath DIY: Here is a step by step on how to make your own grapevine wreath for the spring months.
To Do List for this week:
- Find out how to become a professional reader, then do that.
- Prepare a chicken spaghetti frozen recipe for Thursday.
- The last Hobbit movie is coming out on Redbox Tuesday. so I’ve got to get that.
- Walk at least 9 miles! I mean it this time.
- Finish a few crochet bookmarks.
- Find my recipe for banana pudding for Easter Sunday.
- Get together a list of places to host my church’s couples retreat.
- PREPARE FOR BRANSON VACATION!!
How was your week and weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Share it with me in the comments!