Hello Lovelies! Weekend wrap up is pictionary style this week.
- This is now my favorite picture of baby Elizabeth. She makes some of the funniest faces! We captured this one while getting ready for church Wednesday.
- This is my go to snack lately. Caramel Macchiato Kind bars. They are only 140 calories, and they definitely satisfy my craving for sweets.
- Lunch with my mother-in-law on Saturday at Panera Bread. We tried their seasonal Chicken Poppy Seed salad. It is AMAZING! It’s got blueberries, strawberries, mandarin oranges, and thinly slicked pineapple with seasoned chicken and a light poppy seed vinaigrette.
- This was my haul from the local Farmer’s Market that we have at the mall every Saturday. This was my first time going. I got a small loaf of blueberry bread, a large loaf of jalapeno cheddar bread (YUM!!), two large bags of homemade peach tea, strawberries, sweet banana peppers, and peaches. The only thing I was disappointing in were the peaches, but that may have been my fault. On Monday (two days after purchase) over half of them were already rotten. Next time I’ll put them in the fridge. I’m excited to use the banana peppers Thursday for stuffed peppers.
- Baby Elizabeth and me walking. I hit my step goal every day this week. I’ve never done that before, so I was pretty excited!
- Baby Elizabeth turned 5 months this week!
- I made a collage of all of Elizabeth’s monthly photos along with her newborn shots. She has changed so much over the past five months it makes me kind of sad. She is becoming her own little person with her own features. I think she looks more like her dad everyday, but others say she looks like me (who looks like my mom, who looks like her mom, who looks like her mom…strong genes!).
This week is going to be a busy one! We are leaving town Sunday for a week in Florida with my mom and four sisters! So I’m busy packing and cleaning all week this week.
How was your weekend? Do you have any exciting plans for this week? Leave it in the comments! I’m also open to suggestions on great, organized ways to pack for a week long trip.